Made from 100% high strenght polyester ( PES ) yarn according to EN 1492-1 ( for Flat Webbing Sling )
- FormB2 with reinforced eyes, with capacity label Duplex construction low elongation each stripe is equal to 1 ton capacity
- Safety factor 7:1 Lenght available 1m-10m
According to EN 1492-2 ( for Round Sling )
- Double stichless protection sleeve with capacity label
- Color coding of the protective sleeve
- Low weight allows easy handling
- Protection against hand injuries
- Protection against cargo surface damage
- Heat resistant up to +100 celcius degree
- Do not exceed Working Load Limited
- Prevent shock-loading.
- When selecting a sling it is very important consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Sling are subject to cutting when liftting items with sharp edges. In this case always use wear sleeves
- Do not use a damaged sling.
- Never drag a sling from underneath a load that is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can effect the is strength of slings.
- Operating temperrature range: -40 °C to + 100 °C
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on sling use.
- Always store slings in a cool dry and dark place when they are not in use for prolonged periods.
- Always read and understand the operating instructions before us